- They spin off a seasonal travel organization called ‘Sri Dharmasastha Travels’, possibly for evading Income Tax (?)
- They promise pushback 2×2 but on the tour day an old bus of ordinary 3×2 is being brought by them. The differential fare per passenger between the bus types and hence the accumulated profit difference becomes a good booty for the travel operator.
- In the reciept, they mention the following rule in the reciept that is issued by them to pilgrims:
15. டூரில் ஏற்படும் அசௌகரியங்களை மேனேஜ்மெண்ட்டாரிடம் தெரியப்படுத்தி முறையான சலுகைகளை பெற்றுக்கொள்ள வேண்டுமே தவிர கன்ஸ்யூமர் கோர்ட் போன்ற வழக்குக்கு வியாக்கியஙகள் செய்யக்கூடாது என்பது எங்கள் டூரில் கலந்துகொள்ளும் அனைவருக்கும் ஒப்புக்கொள்ளப்பட்ட விதியாகும்
- He is maliciously using his Lions Club membership to protect himself from any legal effects of the unscrupulous business practices that he is currently busy involved in. I am trying to get in touch with Lions Club chennai to investigate on this front.
- He also offers passport services besides tourist visa to various countries like Singapore. Given the cheap mentality, we also need to watch them for any possible illegal passport racket.
- His employees also seem to be sharing the same mean thoughts. When the bus was starting when a couple of us went to the office to fill waters, his assistant refused and was heard quoting ‘Water can is purchased for internal use. Please fill water from outside hotels’.