- We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.
- Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police.
- Car loan @ 5% but education loan @ 12%.
- Students with 45% get in elite institutions thru quota system and those with 90% get out because of merit.
- 2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country where people starve for 2 square meal per day. Our Country Name Has to Change Officially From India to India Private Limited (Another IPL… Could be Successful ! )
- Assembly complex buildings are getting ready within one year while public transport bridges alone takes several years to be completed.