Just crossing the street outside Tower 2 of Cap Gemini GLC building we can see the whole ground being filled with plastic cups that has been remaining uncleaned for several months. And during rainy days we can see a lot of slush. Though the slush does not interfere with the maneuvering ability on the roads, it presents a huge hygiene situation because it can become a valuable ground for growing of germs besides the fact so much of plastic (non-bio-degradable material) is also a serious ecological concern.
Can Maharashtra Pollution Control Board take help of MIDC/Cap Gemini and get this issue salvaged from the eco crisis? I am including the Administrative Contacts mentioned in the Cap Gemini websites so that they can help MPCB team too.
A report has been sent to the following team for their comments.
- SRO, Pimpri Chinchwad Pollution Control Board (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Glen Nelson (email@example.com)
- Merrin Netto John (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Christel Lerouge (email@example.com)
- Hester Decouz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PCMC (email@example.com)
- Heloisa Godoy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Valery Zurita (email@example.com)
- Guillermo Hernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Geetha Selvakumar (email@example.com)
- Walter Vejdovsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fabienne Philippot (email@example.com)