IdeaCellular can have great credits of wonderful innovative advertisement campaigns however when it comes to service quality, customer friendliness they fare very badly. Here are a few experience of this writer. I had a backup Idea Prepaid Connection for around four months. Over the period of four months here are my experiences:
- There are a twenty rupees debit during December 2015 for some weird VAS. Even the appellate was not able to figure it out and/or roll back the same hitherto.
- Quality of service is pathetic even in most posh areas of city like near Mylapore City Centre, Electronics City (Bangalore). Even when there are full bars you would get the message ‘Network Busy’.
- I was trying to take a new connection and churn the existing number. However the transfer of balances was summarily denied by appellate team and store associates did not understand it at all.
- I was trying to exercise a National MNP. The store associates at Bommanahalli took and readied all the forms and SIM Card. But no sooner did I mention ‘prepaid to prepaid’, the instant response was Other State SIM is currently not available. I can check out availability after a few days.
- I attempted to port the number to Vodafone. No response for a few days and only after roping in TRAI appellate officer budged in and ported the number.
What an idea, Sirji to harass your customers!