Today had an opportunity to visit ICICI Bank )Hosur Road Branch, Bommanahalli) to deposit some amount because an upcoming standing instruction debit was there. There were a few observations in the branch.
- There were two two normal teller counters both were progressing at snail speed and none for Privilege Banking customers.
- Furthermore one of the teller counter was showing a sort of favoritism for a few customers and for us he was turning back to write challans back and forth. Not sure if there was a pocket picker in the bank having an unholy nexus with this teller and he was expecting us to be conned by the pocket pickers.
- Since i wanted to check the account number with my mobile number he again turned me back and wanted to come in the slow queue.
- And even when the challan was serviced, he was asking hundreds of unnecessary superfluous questions which were not required and might compromised the security of the customer in the queue.
- His identification card was tucked-turned off and hence he was attempting to conceal his identity from being reported.
- Also the parking outside the branch is scary. Multiple lines of vehicles parked here and there.