Despite repeated reprimands and requests, sales girls and sales men at Axis Bank do not budge. Unsolicited Personal Loan Sales Offer from +91 744 926 0690 (5th October 2016 at 14:22 hours) came in today on my cell phone.
The caller introduced herself as Anu. Initially she was telling affiliated to T. Nagar branch and later says Kodambakkam branch. When asked verification from branch manager she disconnected the phone.
Previous Incidents of Telemarketing Reported on Axis Bank
1) March 2016: DEABD/E/2016/02533
2) April 2016: DEABD/E/2016/02585
3) May 2016: DEABD/E/2016/02588
I have requested for the following compensation Requested from Axis Bank which is pending with the complaint number (N013583149) in Nodal Officer’s bucket.
- Airtime Loss: INR 5
- Data Charges in Transmitting Report with AMR format of Recorded Conversation: INR 25
- Total INR 30
Available Options for sending the compensation for Axis Bank:
- Top up my Vodafone Number
- NEFT the balance to my DBS Digibank Mumbai Account