A while back we discussed about nuisance calls from Axis Bank. Not even a month passed but the start of March another telemarketing menace started from there. Here are the activities (compiled from the emails sent to them).
4th March 2016
Analysis of Axis Bank Operations
The problem with Axis Bank is that the promises and assurances are written on water. Down the line the email chain says a report dated in January. But after a month again this pesky nuisance is starting. I suspect whether the system administrators are formatting the drives and hence the NDNC lists are erased?
- They do not have a distinction between Transactional Alerts and Tele-Calling.
- They do not know difference between Telemarketing from outside outsourced and insiders. If from insiders, by Axis Bank policy, it does not seem to be tele-calling.
- Delayed activation of Savings account even if through escalation is a ‘process’ for them.
- Passport is not a valid identification document for them in verifying customer id and generating report.
- CustomerID concept per customer is not properly defined. They have a very ambigous flow and can lead to rampant misuse/corruption
Axis Bank has published a URL http://www.axisbank.com/download/IBA_Model_Code_of_Conduct_for_Direct_Selling_Agents.pdf and it is succinctly clear that DSAs are in violation of multiple sections of this article.
We have roped in the belowsaid panelists to look into the reckless telemarketing menace unleashed by Axis Bank branches in Chennai.
- Anubhooti Negi (Anubhooti.Negi@axisbank.com)
- Compliance Department (email@example.com)
- Garima Arora (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Joseph Mathew (Joseph.Mathew@axisbank.com )
- Kalyani Thota (Kalyani.Thota@axisbank.com )
- Nisha Raikar (Nisha.Raikar@axisbank.com)
- Nodal Team (email@example.com)
- Suhas Kandalgoankar (Suhas.Kandalgaonkar@axisbank.com)
- Tanay Sinha (Tanay.Sinha@axisbank.com)
- PG Cell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zafar Imam (Zafar.Imam@axisbank.com)
- Axis Bank Cross Selling (email@example.com)
- Accused Telemarketing Associate (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Google Abuse (email@example.com)
- Shikha Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Prasad Menon (email@example.com)
- Samir Barau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Som Mittal (email@example.com)
- Sanjeev Misra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rohit Bhagat (email@example.com )
- Usha Sangwan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rakesh Makhija (email@example.com)
- Ketaki Bhagawathi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Babu Rao (email@example.com)
- Office of the Managing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Office of the Finance Secretary (email@example.com)
- Department of Financial Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DEABD/E/2016/00068 dated 3rd January 2016